Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the fallen

*explosion*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

That was my reaction. For REEEEAL!

Let's face it: Tranformers' special effects are the best. The slow motion scenes are breathtaking. Specially those where the robots are fighting. Plus, the cinematography helps a lot.

So far, this could be my reaction for both movies: Tranformers 1 and 2. The big problem of the 2nd is the script.

(Spoiler)

First of all, I thought Megatron was dead! How could he simply come back from the dead?! What about the cube thing? They said it was destroyed! But , NOOOOO, it wasn't!

The story is very poor. They could've been a bit more creative, right? I don't know. That relationship between Shia LaBeauf and Megan Foxis kinda wierd. The beauty and the geek. A bit too cliche to me.

As I said before, the effects are amazing, but if you want something more, go watch the first movie. It's much better ;)

;*

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about the romance of the hero, he is too nerd to have a beauty like that. But the transforming actions still are eye catching!

    ReplyDelete