Friday, November 13, 2009

The Ride - Short Film

For those who didn't understand yet, The Ride is the short film inspired by the new 30 Seconds To Mars' single, Kings and Queens. It's what most people would call a music video.

In my opinion, A Beautiful Lie is VISUALLY better. All of those images of the glaciers are breathtaking. Every single frame of the film is wonderful. But The Ride made me feel like I had never felt before. The riders' will to keep moving forward, the strength that they showed while riding, was amazing.

I must say, Jared makes me even more interested when he credits Bartholomew Cubbins as the director. He does his job beautifully, with wonderful shots of Los Angeles. I've never been to LA, but I felt like I knew that city. Creepy o.O

I also liked the fact that they took the main spotlight off themselves and put it in the fans. Although, out of every scene of the band playing, Jared and Shannon are in the majority. Tomo is kinda hidden =/

Anyway, the film's inspiring and It's one of my favorites so far.

;*

PS.: Love the fact that Emma Ludbrook produced it *o*

No comments:

Post a Comment