Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Chapter 27

I've never watched a movie about John Lennon's death, so I didn't know much about it. All I knew was that it happened in New York, in front of his apartment and that his killer was a "fan".

I might not be the best person to say this, but Jared Leto was outstanding. I've already seen thousands of interviews of him and 30 Seconds To Mars. That guy was nothing like him. I don't think it was just the over weigh, it was his expressions, his accent, his way of walking, talking... Creepy o.O

I not a huge Beetle fan, but i know how important they were to the world music. Now, you wonder what was going through Mark Chapman's head when he shot John Lennon. There is no way you can imagine. No one can. It's impossible.

I really liked the movie. It's very powerful, very deep. It's not something you wanna see if you need to get cheered up. Not at all. But it's a great movie.

This one is going to my watch-again-when-i'm-older list.

see ya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment