Monday, September 21, 2009

The first post

Wow, I have a blog now

I guess I should start by introducing myself.

Hello!
My name is Gabriela and I'm 15.
I love movies. In every way.
I wanna get the degree in filmmaking, 'cause it's what I'm passionate about.
I'm here to comment about the movies I see, but not only that. I'll comment on music and on TV shows as well.

As I haven't seen a movie in a while (a week, I think) I won't comment in anything today. Let's make this just the introducing.

If you have a suggestion of a good movie, let me know!

;*

3 comments:

  1. Hello!!!
    I'm vanyuskka from twitter. just passing by to say Hi and wish you good luck with your blog. : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's amazing *o*
    i had a blog, but i deleted it =)
    when u make comments, send me url to read '.'
    a tip of a movie...1 of my favorites:
    Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
    LOOOOOOVE this movie *-*
    good luck ;]

    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. First I'd like to say, I'm a huge fan, and I already subscribed your blog. As a fan I'm very happy to know that you finally decided to create a blog. Now, people all around the world could read your articles, and see your original view for the movies. I'd like to make you a suggestion,
    why don't make this post as your 'about me' page? So people can check it out in the future.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete