Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fight Club

This movie is simply wonderful.
The script is smart, the directing is brilliant, the actors are amazing...
David Fincher really know how to make a masterpiece.
I was impressed with the flying cameras on "Panic Room", but in his one.... WOW! There's a scene where the camera does a 360ยบ turn through Edward Norton's living room. That is certainly one of the best scene of the movie.
Also the make up. When Edward Noton (The Narrator) beat the crap out of Angel Face (played by Jared Leto), Leto's face gets unrecognizable. The make up did a wonderful job there. If you wannna see it, go to google images. I think there's a picture there.

If you know someone who has already seen the movie, don't ask to know the end. It won't ruin the whole movie(I already knew, my mom told me the end ¬¬), but it will be certainly a lot less fun.

I don't recommend Fight Club for people under 14. I doubt they will understand the end. It's pretty complicated.
One other thing: because of the big revelation in the end, you really need to see it twice. At least.

Enjoy

;*


Birthdays of the day: Tom Felton (22) and Bonnie Hunt (48). Check more on imdb.com

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why, I knew you'll write about FC. Great movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked it =D i told me u love this movie, good indication ;] go on
    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. fight club, ouvi desse filme hoje aqui no colegio! pq eu tou no clube do livro e na nossa camiseta tem algum tipo de alusao a esse filme! eu falei para a minha host sister que nunca tinha assistido, ela disse que a gente TEM que alugar (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. vanyuskka said...

    Yeah! That movie is great and you're right we need to see it twice. the first time I saw it when the movie ended I was like: wtf??? O_o it's really impressive. For a person who watch it for the first time it is not possible to imagine how it ends and I love movies like that!!!

    ReplyDelete