Tuesday, September 22, 2009

House M.D. - 6th season

I've been waiting for the sixth season every since the fifth ended.

I love House. Not just the show, but also the character. Hugh Laurie is the best British guy playing an American guy.

The first episode, which was a 2 hour episode, is pretty different.

First of all, there's no case. There's no patient. House is the patient.
Second: there's no Princeton Plaisboro in the whole episode. No Cuddy, no Cameron, no Chase, no Foreman, no team. That was weird. Very weird. The hospital and the other doctors are a main part of the show, at least to me! I freaked out when he fired all the team in the end of the 3rd season. Imagine me right now!

Anyway, this didn't seemed like another episode. It was more a House movie than a a long episode. I don't know if that was their intention, but that was how it felt to me.

In the psychiatric hospital, he meets lots of cool people: an anorexic guy, a girl who hasn't talked in 10 years, a pretty talkative rapper, a guy who thinks he's a superhero, and many, many others.
As House is House, he goes against the rules, at first. Then he realizes he won't get anywhere with it (that's new o.O).
I wanna see House with Cuddy, so I was very sad to see that he was having an "affair" (I really don't know how to name that relationship, you gotta watch to understand) with a girl who visits a friend in the hospital. She's cute, but I prefer Cuddy ;)


Lot's of things happened, and in the end, he leaves the hospital with his licence to practice medicine. I got a feeling that he's going back to Princeton. It doesn't say anything really specific, so I'm not sure if he's going back.

I can't wait 'til next monday to the following episode!

;*

1 comment:

  1. vanyuskka said...

    I used to love to watch House when I aws in Portugal, never missed an episode. But here (England) my sis like to watch other things and I end up forgething about it. But I miss House, great tv show, one of the best on tv right now and i love Hugh Laurie of course, he o House so well, he's great!!! : ))

    ReplyDelete