Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Ugly Truth

For brazilian readers: A Verdade Nua e Crua.

Honestly, romantic comedy isn't really my favorite kind of movie. Usually, they're all full of cliches: cute couple that don't like each other, stupid jokes.... But in this one, the story caught my eye. There was no perfect man. That's a good thing. It mean that the romantic comedies are evolving. Finally.

Well, even with the cliches, it's entertaining, it's fun, it's romantic comedy.

I like Katherine Heigl (I think it's because of Grey's Anatomy), so I liked her character. Gerard Butler is kinda nice too, and they make a great couple.

During the first half hour, nearly no cliches. After that, things like the fighting between the main couple happened. I hate those fights. Why can't they just get along? Well, if they did, there would be no movie.

So, if you like romantic comedies, where the guy gets the girl and they live happily ever after, go watch it. If you don't like it, give it a chance. Watch the trailer first. If you like it, watch the movie. It's cool =)

;*

1 comment:

  1. i don't like it2. but interested me a few, maybe one day a watch that ;]
    cya ;*

    ReplyDelete