Monday, November 30, 2009

Inglourious Basterds

I liked it. The whole story is very creative. I mean, put all the nazis on a movie theater and then blow it up? I wouldn't have thought of that.

Brad Pitt is really good. South boy, Basterds leader. But he isn't the main character, and I see that as a good thing. Actually, there is no main character. The story is divided in several chapters, each one telling a story that, at the beginning don't seem to have any connection, but in the end, you realize that they complete each other. It's kinda intricate to explain, you have to see it to understand.

The movies is very violent. There's a lot of shooting and killing, but I don't have a problem with that. Quentin Tarantino knows how to make a violent movie be fun. You can take it from the Kill Bill movies. They are violent, but they're also absurd, and that makes them laughable. I looooove Kill Bill =P

haha

;*

No comments:

Post a Comment