Monday, February 1, 2010

Nine

I'm a musical lover. I know that you can't really explain why is that girl who was walking on the street knew the choreography, but it's magical *-*

I saw 6 Oscar-winning actors (Daniel Day-Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Sophia Loren, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz). OF COURSE I wanted to see it. I was disappointed. The movie is mainly about a big director trying to make a movie. I think. The movie was so complicated that I didn't really understand the plot.

The songs are amazing. The performances are amazing. That was the only part that paid off, cause the rest of the movie wasn't good. Honestly, Kate Hudson surprised me. I didn't know how good she was as a singer. All the other performers also kicked ass :)

Anyway, this isn't a movie that I'd recommend. I'll stick with Chicago ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment