Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hide and Seek

Warning: This post contain a huge spoiler. If you haven't watched the movie, just read the last paragraph :)

I like thrillers. But I only watch them at home, where I can pause the movie and drink a glass of water and when I'm not alone in the house. In any other situation, I don't watch them. They scare the shit out of me.

About this movie in particular, every single person I asked about it, said it is one of the best movies of ALL TIME. So let's watch it :)

I did and... It's very good. BUT! I knew who Charlie was. DAMMIT! Someone told me ages ago, but I have a good memory and I didn't forget. I mean, I didn't know that he was De Niro's second personality, but I knew it was Dakota's dad, in some way.

About the movie: the plot and the way that the movie was directed is very good, which means that you get more and more scared every second. BOO!

Do I even have to mention Dakota's and De Niro's acting? I mean, it's obvious that they're flawless. Dakota looks even more pale brunette. Don;t know if that's a good or a bad thing...

Oh, before I end this, I have to say one thing: when the little girl draws herself with 2 heads in the very end, is that a 'should we make a sequel' thing? It felt like it...

Good movie, but if you want to be really scared, The Others is better :) And don't try to find out the end of the movie before you watch it, it will ruin EVERYTHING!!! Got it? ok :D

xoxo

PS.: Come out, come out wherever you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment