Saturday, December 12, 2009

Julie & Julia

Cooking for me: freezer stuff+microwave=lunch. That's it.

I didn't know much about it. I hadn't even watched the trailer. But this one caught my eye. I don't know why. Maybe because I love Amy Adams and Meryl Streep. Yeah, I think that was it.

The movie is about the real story of Julie Powell (Amy Adams), a women who decided to cook all recipes of Julia Child's cook book during a year and blog about it. The movie also shows the story of Julia Child (Meryl Streep) during the making and publishing of the book.

The movie is very sweet. It's probably a movie to watch with you girlfriends in a sunday afternoon. It's pretty, it's funny, it's comedy. I'm not saying I didn't liked it, I'm just saying it's not my favorite kind of movie.

Maryl Streep is one of the greatest actresses I've ever seen #fact
Amy Adams rules #fact

The movie is nice, I recommend it.

see ya :D

No comments:

Post a Comment