Monday, December 14, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

Think about this title. For real, think about it. The movie is EXACTLY what the title means. In the first 15 minutes, you'll realize that.

I started watching it in a friday afternoon. Alone. I couldn't finish. WAY too much scary for me. I finished it almost a month later. The story is nice, the effects are great. BUT, the way the effects were used, are the most frightening. Thinks like blood gushing out of the girl's mouth. As my dad says: the effects aren't bad. The intention is >=)

Here's the story: An ordinary girl that works in a bank refuses to help an old lady that asks for money. The old lady throws some sort of spell in the girl, causing a bad spirit to chase the girl and drag her to hell.

I recommend it if you need to laugh a little. Oh, and here's a tip: DO NOT eat while watching the movie. You will certainly throw up. And don't watch it alone in a dark room either. I did it and it wasn't very nice.

See ya :D

PS.:
http://twitpic.com/l0o22

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment