Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

You can say I'm on a Robert Downey Jr crush moment. I'd agree with you.

I don't know why I got interested in this movie. All I know, is that I did. I heard good things about it, and I decided to watch it.

First of all, I like fast movies. Speed, to me, is essential. And this one is pretty quick. Too much, sometimes. There were moments that I had to go back a little to understand what had happened. Reminded me of 'Snatch.' a little.

I don't LOL with comedies. I LMAO in this one. The quotes are awesome. Val Kilmer's specially. He plays the best gay dude I've ever seen. Really good.

Downey Jr's part is perfect. Unpredictable, funny, and idiot, most of the time. His narration of the story is really cool. It's not a common narrator, that only explains what you're seeing, he talks like he's watching the movie as much as you are.

Also, they love saying fuck. Jesus, they do. And I laughed almost every time they said it.

This movie is on my top ten list. I recommend it.

see ya ;D

PS.: I know this post sucks, but i really don't wanna write right now, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment